Welcome to the Gauthier Biomedical, Inc. website.
We are committed to protecting your personal data and to respecting your privacy.
Reference: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
- Who is responsible for data processing?
Gauthier Biomedical, Inc.,
2221 Washington St., Grafton WI 53024 USA,
- What data do we process and for what purposes?
- The data received is only processed for the purposes of providing the services you request.
- For example:
- When an email address and name are provided, that data is used to respond to the email and requested information on our product or services.
- The following information is needed to request an Electronic Instructions for use (eIFU): product / device part number, Unique Device Identifier (UDI) and lot number. This information is used to determine the appropriate Instructions for Use (IFU) to be provided.
- Personal Data:
- Personal data is not collected
- Login or user identification accounts are not used
- Cookies used on our website
- When entering our website, a prompt will request your consent to process data through cookies. The consent refers to a listed cookies and represents a consent according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
- If consent is given, cookies are stored for 28 days. After the 28 days have expired, our website will request consent for processing cookies again.
- Your rights as "data subject"
- You have the right to obtain information on the personal data processed, per Art. 15 GDPR. If a request for information is not submitted in writing, please understand that documentation may be requested to prove your identity.
- Furthermore, you have the right of rectification, erasure (right to be forgotten) or restriction of processing, whenever legally permitted according to Art. 16, 17 and 18 of the GDPR.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- An automated individual decision-making as per Art. 22 of the GDPR does not apply.
- Furthermore, you have the right of objection to processing within the scope of the legal provisions. The same applies to the right of data portability.
© 2022 Gauthier Biomedical, Inc. All rights reserved. GBR-42 rev.0 date 04 APR 2022